Computer design, verification, circuit design, SPICE, CAD development, Perl, C++
Ben Lomond, CA 95005-9719
Marcelo brings 30 years of a broad base of experience in computer engineering and technical marketing.
Computer and VLSI Design, and Computer Design CAD
- Design verification: functional, logic, circuit, and layout
- CISC and RISC computer architecture definition, including hardware and software.
- Implementation of computer farms for computer simulation applications
- Digital design VLSI/board level, circuit design, testing
- Bit-slice systems and microprogramming
- Computer bit-map graphics and video systems
- use of SPICE, DRC/LVS checking, logic simulators, and schematic capture systems.
- Linux-based software development, C++ and Perl based.
- 32-bit microprocessors: Intel x86 and i860, NSM 32000, AMD 29XXX, Gmicro/100/200/300 (TRON), IBM RS/6000, Fujitsu Sparclite, MIPS R3000/4000, Motorola 68040.
- Gnu compiler-based embedded software development.
- Embedded processor hardware design.
Compiler Design and Software Development
- C, C++, Pascal compilers, design and development
- Code generation and optimization techniques, including data flow analysis
- Operating systems administration: Linux
Technical Documentation and Instruction
- Technical documentation: software, hardware, VLSI CAD, computer technology.
- Languages and other software tools: Perl, C++, Pascal, CGI + much more.
- Technical Training, Unix, Perl and other subjects.
Internet Infrastructure Management
- Internet server deployment and management under Linux
- Security and system administration under Linux
- Perl + CGI web-based programming
- MySQL web database programming