Skilled in aligning IP strategy with long-term goals to maximize business value.
IP Strategy, Trade Secrets, Patent Generation
Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Startups, Licensing, Cross-Team Collaboration
Zichron Yaakov, 30900
Gil is an IP development executive focusing on the creation of high-value patent portfolios.
Drawing on more than 30 years of senior management experience, Gil specializes in aligning the protection of intellectual property with business objectives and R&D innovation. He has managed development and marketing in multinationals and start-up companies in a wide range of industries.
Perl IP specializes in managing and increasing the value of your intellectual property portfolio. Patents, trade secrets and defensive publications.
- IP startegy
- IP generation
- Trade secret management
- New product development
- Change management
- Process engineering
- Systems Engineering
Work Experience includes:
- Semiconductor packaging equipment, consumables, and processes
- Explosive detection equipment
- Nano particles reinforced advanced ceramics
- Facilitation of innovation sessions
- Medical devices
- Consumer products
Gil Perlberg is Co-Author of the book Provisional Patent Applications: Use and Abuse. He is a named inventor on more than 25 US patents.
- BSME from Technion (Israel)
- MSME from Drexel University (PA)
- MSEE from Drexel University (PA)
- MBA from New York University (NY)