Embedded software, Linux, Microcontrollers, C, C++, UML, OOD.
Soquel, CA 95073-2321
Co-authored The Professional Consultant, a White Paper on consultant best practices.
IEEE Certified Software Development Professional (CSDP). IEEE Senior Member.
- Embedded systems
- Software architecture
- Object-oriented design
- Hardware/software integration
- Board support packages
- Unified Modeling Language (UML)
- C++ and C languages
- Assembly languages
- Linux system programming
- Device driver programming
- Microcontroller programming / PIC & Atmel processors
- Sockets, TCP/IP, UDP, HTTP, AVB, I2C, SPI, RS-232/485, I2S
- Bluetooth Low Energy BLE
- Flash memory technologies
- MIDI and audio technologies
- POSIX, Pthreads, ThreadX, MicroC/OSII, VelOSity, LynxOS, Win32, OSX
- Gnu / Eclipse / Visual C++ / XCode / Code Composer / Green Hills tools
- STL and Boost
- ARM, TI DaVinci, Intelx86, Freescale Power PC/ColdFire, Microchip PIC, Atmel AVR, Nordic
Duane was a CNSV At-Large Director in 2011-2013, Vice-Chair in 2008 and most of 2010, and Treasurer from 2009 until early 2010.