Technical business strategy, marketing consulting, semiconductors, data storage, flash memory
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
Strategy and business development services to leading Memory and Storage clients
30+ years of industry experience in data storage, including flash memory, MRAM, RRAM.
Industry speaker on emerging NVM technologies and their applications, including at Flash Memory Sumit
- VP of Embedded Memory at GLOBALFOUNDRIES
- CEO of RRAM pioneer start-up Unity Semiconductor (acquired by Rambus)
- Director of Flash Systems Engineering at Micron
- NVM Product Engineering Manager at SanDisk
- NVM Engineer at AMD
Extensive experience with industry standards:
- Vice Chairman, JEDEC
- President, MMCA
- Member, CompactFlash Association
BSEE degree from Duke University, an MSEE degree from Santa Clara University, and has over 25 granted patents in nonvolatile memory.