Semiconductor device packaging + manufacturing, Cleantech project (clean water and energy, waste treatment) + business development, Project management + agile implementation.
San Jose, CA The Capital of Silicon Valley
Semiconductor IC device packaging design and assembly manufacturing, supplier collaboration partnership and operation strategy, quality system goal fulfillment and utilization, failure analysis and reliability enhancement, field application problem-solving and troubleshooting. Cleantech total solutions in water/energy/storage/efficiency/waste technology implementation and project management. Emerging technology implementation: IoT, data collection and intelligent usage.
Advisor and mentor to startups and entrepreneurs, active involvement in nonprofit organizations and activities, passionate about environmental & water/energy/waste problem-solving,
PMP systematic approach to solutions and goals, CSM agile approach to get the team involved in efficient/effective/timely goal-setting and accomplishment.
Get the job done in the project and business development through independent diligence, innovation, creativity, leading teamwork, exploring network and partnership, domestically and/or internationally.
- 20+years of semiconductor device design and manufacturing, R&D, process development, and engineering management.
- 10 years of independent contractor/consultant in IC packaging design, prototype, NPI, supplier collaboration, failure analysis, manufacturing debug, factory coordination, customer on-site troubleshooting, and program management.
- Project and business development in solar energy and desalination implementation.
- Advisor in consulting startups, mentor and volunteer in semiconductor/engineering/cleantech non-profit organizations.
- Activities focused in US, China and SE Asia.
M.S. degrees in Material Engineering & Welding Engineering
PMP (projecdt management professional) certificate
CSM (certified scrum master) certificate
IEEE Senior Member