Systems and board level design, Product development, Project management.
Sunnyvale, CA 94087-2831
- New Product Development
- Complete Project Management
- Architecture and Circuit Design Engineer
- 25 Years of Consulting Experience
See many more details on our home page at www.angotti.com
Areas of specialization include:
- 20+ years experience in hi-tech product design and development
- Expertise in electronics systems architecture, microprocessors, analog, digital and software
- Project definition, plans, schedules and tracking
- Broad range of industries and products, including Medical Devices, Telecommunications, Automated Test, Consumer and many others.
- Interim project management
- Coaching and training for new project managers
- MBA, MSEE, BSEE, PE – Calif. Registered Professional Engineer #E10235
- No Fee Initial Assessment
Background: Carl Angotti, P.E., focuses on enhancing and accelerating your new Product Development processes. He has been helping Bay Area firms get their products to market for 25 years. His industry experience includes electronics product development incorporated in Telecommunications, Industrial Measurement, Medical Systems, Energy Management Systems, Automatic Test Systems, Consumer Products, Computers, CRT Based Systems, along with many others. He has served as a Legal Expert Witness. His electronic design skills encompass Digital, including ASIC design, Microprocessors and Controllers, and Analog Design.
He is a member of the IEEE Technology Management Council and the Project Management Institute. Carl has been active in IEEE-CNSV for many years, including holding the following board positions:
- Chair: 2002
- Vice-Chair: 2001, 2003
- Director: 2004