Intellectual property attorney specializing in patents, trademarks, licensing, open source, and IP due diligence.
Cupertino, CA 95014-2384
I am the founder and President of Bachmann Law Group PC, a law firm that specializes in patent and intellectual property (IP) matters. For over 20 years, my practice has focused on using domestic and international intellectual property acquisition, enforcement, and licensing to provide individualized intellectual property counseling and strategies that are tailored to each client’s business goals.
I provide IP counseling in the areas of:
- Prosecution of US and foreign patents;
- Prosecution of US and foreign trademarks;
- Trade secret programs;
- IP licensing and technology transfer;
- Open Source; and
- IP related due diligence.
I have a broad range of experience in many areas of technology, including but not limited to:
- Internet architecture, application server architecture, cloud-based computing systems;
- Artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing;
- Virtual reality and augmented reality;
- Encryption and network security;
- Semiconductor materials, devices and fabrication;
- Laser systems, optical systems;
- Antennas, satellite, propagation, networking, and wireless systems; and
- Digital signal processing.
- Power and battery systems, energy systems, control systems,
- Computer systems, peripherals, architecture, and components,
- Memory storage systems,
- Clean technology, solar power systems,
- Nano-technology, medical devices and other areas of software and hardware.