Finite Element Analysis (FEA), mechanics for structural safety and optimized design, static, impact, blast, vibration, fatigue, Fluid Structural Interaction (FSI) analysis. Biomechanics in automotive, aerospace, biomedical, biomechanics, civil, electronics.
San Jose, CA 95119
Extensive Finite Element Analysis (FEA) and Fluid Structural Interaction (FSI) analysis skills
- Biomechanics in automotive, aerospace, biomedical, biomechanics, civil, electronics
- Over 30 years of experience on various structure analyses including nonlinear static and dynamic, fatigue, vibration, impact and blast for automotive, aerospace, NASA programs, electronics, defense, civil, biomechanics, etc.
- Expertise in nonlinear static and dynamic FEA with both explicit and implicit methods, developed solid and fluid like structure interaction such as Arbitrary Lagrangian-Eulerian (ALE) method
- Wide experience leading projects from proposals and concept design to final products
- Strong mechanics background
As an Associate Professor, taught and researched solid mechanics, deep research in thermo-visco-plasticity damage coupled creep fatigue and their computational methods; biomechanics such as aorta rupture intramural hematoma analysis, etc.