IEEE Life Member
Semiconductor silicon foundry and supply chain operations business management & integrated circuit process technology development & production.
Palo Alto, CA 94303
Over 19 years of demonstrated success in semiconductor integrated circuit silicon foundry business and supply chain operations management preceded by proven 17-year track record of integrated circuit process technology development.
– Demonstrated success in management of wafer foundry operations, exceeding corporate goals on gross margins, inventories and delivery performance
– Led all foundry related business and supply contract negotiations, including wafer pricing, capacity and terms of delivery
– Developed and deployed wafer price models by technology node to drive several rounds of wafer price negotiations with foundries
– Effectively managed wafer supplies with foundries through numerous business cycles including the 2008/2009 severe business recession; supported record 60% revenue growth in 2010, well in excess of corporate forecasts
– Led over six generations of Altera new products to volume production by close coordination & teamwork with product engineering, technology, marketing & sales departments
– Developed methodology and implemented interdepartmental business process improvements across worldwide operations organization
– Successful track record in technology licensing & transfer in APAC region
– Developed several generations of EEPROM & flash technologies from conception to qualification and high volume manufacturing