Expert Witness - Patent Litigation
Solid State (LED) Lighting and Controls
Electronic Product Design and Development
Cape Coral, FL 33914
- SSL Lighting Technology expert – LED, Color Tuning, LM-79, LM-80, UL8750, EPA Energy Star
- Microprocessor systems architecture, mixed signal (analog and digital) design, microcode development
- Embedded networking controllers and protocols – Ethernet (TCP/IP), HDLC/SDLC, Modbus, CANbus
- Wireless networking solutions – 802.15.4, Zigbee, Bluetooth, WiFi, RFI
- Interfaces – RS-485, RS-422, RS-232, I2C, SPI, JTAG, USB, PCI and PCIe
- EMI, EMC design and compliance
I am actively seeking new engagements in Patent Litigation matters and look forward to discussing your next case with you. Call me at 408 623-6837.
BSEE, MEEE Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Member IEEE Michael was CNSV Chair in 2016, a CNSV Director from 2017-2021, and an At-Large Director in 2015 and 2022.
Also see my CNSV Board of Directors profile…