FPGA, ASIC, Engineering Management, Process Improvement, Project Planning, Global Development
Scottsdale, AZ 85255
Mike Frazier is the founder of Frazier Executive Consulting, who provide analysis for executives and senior leaders in the areas of strategic planning, product/project planning, and engineering development process.
Before moving into consulting, Mike was most recently VP IP Solutions at Xilinx, the world’s leading FPGA supplier. He is a seasoned executive many years of leadership experience in building global high-performing engineering and technical support teams who leverage efficient processes to deliver revenue enabling products and services.
Mike is known for:
- Managing diverse, multicultural, and highly skilled employees across multiple continents to achieve increasingly challenging performance expectations
- Driving organization goals and structure in alignment with company business objectives
- Collaborating with customers and internal stakeholders to conceptualize and develop technology-based solutions that provide long-term market value
- Developing dynamic leaders and global teams by providing direct, yet motivational coaching
- Driving continuous product and process improvement by establishing a work environment that rewards innovation yet emphasizes efficiency and quality