Magnetics, magnetic recording, MRAM, Industry-Academia research, patent disclosures and applications, translation/interpreting technical contexts, CSR/Community Outreach, data analysis.
Sunnyvale, CA 94085
- Principal Engineer at Western Digital Technologies
- Senior Engineer at Samsung Semiconductor
- Senior Engineer at Grandis, Inc
- Product Engineer at Radiant Optics
- Program Specialist at Araucaria Foundation (public funding agency, Brazil)
- Visiting Professor, Federal University of Parana
- Assistant Professor, Miami University (Ohio)
- Research Associate, Laboratoire de Physique des Solides (France)
- Coffman Communications – Translating, Interpreting (Portuguese, Spanish)
- University of Minnesota, Physics Department (PhD)
- Universidade Federal do Parana (Bachelor’s Degree)
- CEFET-PR (Technical degree, construction technology)
Technology areas include magnetics, magnetic recording and MRAM. Skills include facilitation of Industry-Academia research collaborations, support for inventors including writing and processing disclosures and patent applications, support for non-native speakers with technical writing needs, translation and interpreting for highly technical contexts (e.g., Portuguese and Spanish), and support with CSR and Community Outreach.