Expert Witness - Patent Litigation
Solid State (LED) Lighting and Controls
Electronic Product Design and Development
San Jose, CA 95136
With over 30 years experience in electronic product design, twelve US patents, litigation experience, and regulatory agency engagement, I am well equipped to provide expert opinions on technical due diligence, patent litigation, forensic analysis as well as guiding your development team back on-track for difficult projects that have gone astray, or provide turn-key design and development services at the circuit or system level, as you require.
- SSL Lighting Technology expert – LED, Color Tuning, LM-79, LM-80, UL8750, EPA Energy Star
- Microprocessor systems architecture, mixed signal (analog and digital) design, microcode development
- Embedded networking controllers and protocols – Ethernet (TCP/IP), HDLC/SDLC, Modbus, CANbus
- Wireless networking solutions – 802.15.4, Zigbee, Bluetooth, WiFi, RFI
- Interfaces – RS-485, RS-422, RS-232, I2C, SPI, JTAG, USB, PCI and PCIe
- EMI, EMC problem avoidance on new designs and resolution on existing designs
- Project planning and management from cradle to grave
- New product definition, market needs analysis, ROI analysis and project budgeting
- New product launch and go to market strategies
I look forward to discussing your next project with you. Call me at 408 623-6837.
BSEE, MEEE Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Member IEEE
Michael has been a CNSV Director since 2017. He was CNSV Chair in 2016 and an At-Large Director in 2015.
Also see my CNSV Board of Directors profile…