Seminar/Webinar: Lead Generation and Qualifying Consulting Clients
Register here by 5pm on Thursday, October 23, 2009. You will be sent instructions on how to participate in the webinar, which runs from 8:30am-12:30pm.
Mike Johnson will show you how to network, find clients, and sell your services by addressing the following points:
- What to say: Crafting an elevator pitch that gets results
- Determining the Best Networking Venues, and what to do when you arrive
- The elements of your first meeting
- Qualifying potential clients
Before you leave, you will:
- Craft and practice your unique elevator pitch
- Have a list of networking venues, and know how to work a room
- Understand how to qualify prospects
- Learn and practice an effective call script to get appointments
Testimonials from Mike’s sales training seminar for us in September:
- “Opened my eyes to why my sales are failures” (Anonymous)
- “Lots of great info on mastering/controlling customer interactions” (Steve Leibson)
- “This seminar offered excellent insights into the sales process” (Forrest Wunderlich)
- “These are the methods that work!” (Carl Angotti)
- “Mike Johnson is a stellar sales trainer – essential training for ANY consultant.” (Steve Leibson)
Optional Pre-Work: After you register, you will receive a WIIFM (What’s in it for Me) worksheet to help you prepare you for the webinar. Questions during the webinar are encouraged.
About the speaker, Mike Johnson, Michael Johnson Sales Solutions
Mike Johnson holds a BS in Mathematics and a Masters in Electrical Engineering. He has over
30 years of experience in sales and sales management.
Mike has taught leading edge sales processes
to a wide range of companies from HP, Cisco and General Electric to small startups and first-time
entrepreneurs. He earned the Chairman’s Award from Jack Welch while selling for GE.
3000 Hanover St., Palo Alto, CA 94304
View Map & Directions