Marketing Your Consulting Practice on the Web
Learn how to adapt common marketing principles to your individual practice, such as:
- What differentiates you from other consultants?
- How can you establish your credibility?
- Why does a professional image help you stand out from the crowd?
- What common mistakes can work against you on your website?
- Who looks at your website, and how do they find it?
About the speaker, Helen Kennedy, Kennedy Consulting Services / 650.365.7568
Helen Kennedy is Director of Marketing and Business Development for Nimbus Design. She has a broad range of international business experience that includes positions in Internet Development, Worldwide Sales and Marketing, Strategy, Business Development, Technology, and Operations.
Nimbus Design is the recent winner of two WebAwards for outstanding website development for its clients Juniper Networks and Elsevier MDL. Other Nimbus clients include Cisco Systems, Google, Namco, THX, Wham-O, Horn Murdock Cole and Dickson Allan.
Location: KeyPoint Credit Union